Saturday, September 28, 2013

Blog Review!

Hello Everyone!

It's time for another review...  today I'm going to review a lovely little shop called "Sweet Emily's Vintage".  Miss Nansea (the shop owner) has many unique items that lovely, quaint, and vintage!  Here are a few favorites:

First Lady of the Confederacy Cameo~


Victorian Jewels~




Pocked Watch~



Many different Southern Inspired Cameos (I *love* these!!) and other Cameos~ 

Miss Nansea sent me this one to review!  Thank you, Nansea!  It is lovely and very well made!  I added a ribbon to mine (even though it is possible to wear as a pin) and someone *always* asks me about it whenever I wear it! :)  The Latin words have been great conversation starters and I've even had a few people talk about Latin signs they have. :)

Here's a picture of myself wearing it:


My sis over at Eden's Evaluations always rates things in "number" out of 5 stars...  So I would totally rate this item 5 out of 5 stars!!  

Head over here and check out Miss Nansea's shop and all of her lovely items!  Remember to add it to your favorites on Etsy. :)



No comments: