Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wonderful Books by Mrs. O. F. Walton

The Lost ClueThe Lost Clue by Mrs. O.F. Walton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a book that I couldn't put down once I started it. Excellent!



View all my reviews
Saved At SeaSaved At Sea by Mrs. O.F. Walton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


From the Lamplighter collection. Excellent book with the Gospel Message!



View all my reviews

A Peep Behind the Scenes (Rare Collector's Series)A Peep Behind the Scenes by Mrs. O.F. Walton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


One of my favorite books from the Lamplighter collection. I re-read this title all the time.



View all my reviews
Christie's Old Organ (Rare Collector's Series)Christie's Old Organ by Mrs. O.F. Walton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


One of the first Lamplighters that my father read out-loud to all of us



View all my reviews

No comments: