Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The White Gypsy

Interesting title.... don't you think so??

The White GypsyThe White Gypsy by Annette Lyster

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Outstanding!


View all my reviews

This is an outstanding audio we listened to from Lamplighter Theater!!

Here is something Eden wrote on her Evaluation Blog about this audio:
"About the White Gypsy: "Stolen by gypsies at a tender age, Willy now longs to discover who he is and where he belongs. Fragmented memories that haunt him in the present will lead to secrets of his past. If only he can remain strong and courageous through the passage!"


What I thought.....This audio drama was amazing!  I've heard a lot of drama audios before, and most of the time, the acting or story line isn't that great. But not so with Lamp Lighter Drama!  I found the "White Gypsy" to be a thrilling story with fantastic acting, a lot of humor, and a nice, strong Biblical Message!


I think that Lamp Lighter is a wonderful recourse for all families, and my family also found the "White Gypsy" delightful! 
Lamplighter Drama's may be a little intense at times, but they have a wonderful messages for children, 
teens, and adults."

1 comment:

Shelbi said...

Our family has wanted for a long time to try out some of the Lamplighter Audio Dramas... everything we've heard about them sounds fantastic! Thanks for the review!