Friday, December 10, 2010

Feminine Friday: A Recommendation!



Hello Ladies!

Welcome to our third post of "Feminine Friday"!  Today, we wanted to recommend one of our favorite online hair styles and tutorial websites for ladies with long hair!  :)

About a year or so ago our mother found a website called Rapunzel's Resources which not only teaches you how to do different styles, but also gives the instructions picture by picture!

Bethany with an Edwardian Hair Style
The style index on Rapunzel's Resources is one of my favorite pages.  On this page RR has included every single style with a picture linked to the tutorial!


Eden always likes two French Braids!
Besides simple and modern styles, RR also features historic and old movie screen styles! :)  I recently tried the "Cecily Half-up" and found it to not be only a pretty way to do my hair, but also very easy.


The "Cecily Half-up" on Shiloh
So, head on over to Rapunzel's Resources and enjoy their incredible tutorials!  Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know what you think.  :)

Posted By:



3 comments:

Bethany Ward said...

Hi Girls!
I just recently found out about Rapunzel's Resources throught one of my friends, I love all their neat hair do's and I have especially enjoyed trying out the Pin Curl Flower Bun, even though I'm still trying to get the hang of it! :) Thanks for posting again!
Bethany
P.S. Shiloh, I can't remember if I already emailed you or not about this but just in case I'll tell you again. I recently posted the article on Scripture memorization on HFG's blog which you let me use. Here is the link to it: http://heartsforgodmagazine.blogspot.com/p/hfg-store.html
Also were do you girls get your bobby pins? I have very thick hair and every kind of bobby pins that I've tried doesn't hold my hair for long since it's so long and thick! Thanks for the help!
Beth

Jessica said...

I love this!!! Thank you for letting us know!!!

Miss Antoinette K. said...

I just love that blog too! Such lovely hair styles and I still want to give some of them a try! Some would not work though with my thick heavy hair! :(

Blessings,

Miss Antoinette