Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanking the Lord! ~ Great Things 2010

GreaThings 2010

The Challenge:  Purposefully and publicly thanking God for specific blessings for these two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving day~ Learn more about it HERE
~
November 11th ~ G

Today, We would like to Thank the Lord for His Goodness!

...The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. Psalm 33:5

Posted By:
The End of the Matter Sisters :)

P.S. If you are doing this Challenge on your blog too~ feel free to leave us a comment and let us know!



2 comments:

Kandace said...

I'm going to enjoy reading about what different girls are thankful for during GreaThings. Since the beginning of this month, I've been posting what I'm thankful for on my blog: www.hisidahorose.wordpress.com

I will be continuing it throughout the whole month. :)

I'll be keeping an eye on your blog ;)

End of the Matter said...

Thank you for your comment, Kandace! We enjoyed looking at your blog~ you were able to come with a lot of Gs. :)

Blessings,

The "End of the Matter" Sisters :)