Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanking the Lord ~ Day 3

GreaThings 2010

The Challenge:  Purposefully and publicly thanking God for specific blessings for these two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving day~ Learn more about it HERE
~
November 13th 
 Scriptures That Have Been A Special Blessing This Year
~
With our family's adoption we have focused a lot on prayer this year!

Here are some verses which have been a blessing to us!  :)

Pray without ceasing. ~1 Thessalonians 5:19

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.  ~Psalm 5:2

Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.  ~Psalm 55:7

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  ~Jeremiah 29:12
~
You can read more about our family's adoption journey~ HERE


Posted By:
The End of the Matter Sisters :)

P.S. If you are doing this Challenge on your blog too~ feel free to leave us a comment and let us know!

No comments: